If you are a wine producer or a wine merchant, WWM Global is a great tool helping you to:
- develop your existing export sales
- meet buyers with a strong buying potential and with identified needs
- prospect international markets at a modest cost
- build your export address book
and wine merchants
(importers, wholesalers, distributors) from the principal buying markets (Asia, Europe, North & South America…)
2 out of 3 buyers place orders!
For wine producers/ wine merchants:
The convention gives you the chance to meet importers from 3 different continents. So you can increase your sales in the established traditional markets (Belgium, Germany, UK), in the USA, a market which is essential for export due to the volume it represents, as well as in up-and-coming markets (Eastern European, South American, Asian). Click here for a world map of buyers who attended the last edition.
Reliable and motivated decision-makers with specific needs:
- Each buyer has to be the decision-maker and to specify price points, quantities and wine regions that he is looking for.
- Validation of the solvency of each buyer by the references given from their actual suppliers and evaluation of the company's profile.
- The buyers engage with a participation fee and organize their own trip.
2 participation packages
Each ‘face-to-face’ meeting lasts for 40 minutes and takes place in an area that is allocated entirely for the use of your business. The area comprises of 1 office-bedroom suite per company.
You share your meeting schedule and office with a ‘partner’ from a different region or country chosen by you or by Adhesion Group. The main difference between this package and the individual package is that at each of your 40 minutes meetings, you will welcome new buyers together with your ‘partner’ in your office. You present your products either simultaneously or one after the other. *you exhibit with a partner that you already know or provided by Adhesion Group.