You are an importer/buyer, WWM Global offers you the opportunity to meet wine producers in an exclusive format:
- A selection of producers and wine businesses from around the world looking for sales opportunities in your market.
- An optimal work environment in an outstanding setting.
- Pre-scheduled, targeted appointments based on your criteria.
- An all-in-one format over 3 days for maximising your opportunities for meeting people.
- Clear business focus: all the participants at WWM have a common goal: growing and improving their international trade. The potential to find available products and have worthwhile negotiations is at a maximum.
- Great variety of wine choice: a great diversity of countries, regions and appellations are presented, both the famous and up-and-coming. Not forgetting a wide range of price points and company sizes present.
- A customized and detailed service: unlike other international wine fairs and trade events, WWM offers an exceptional high level of personal and comprehensive service focused on individuals’ business requirements and objectives. This assures that buyers meet with producers, wineries and wine merchants corresponding best to their company profile and particular market demands. Producer profiles are provided in a detailed catalogue prior to the event as an important tool to make informed decisions.
- Save invaluable time and resources: with all the available suppliers in one place and all business needs taken into account, WWM offers an all-in-one buying trip with great style, helping buyers to avoid crowded wine fairs or having to spend on multiple sourcing trips.
- Professional working conditions: the 40 minute meetings take place in the calm and comfort of the Collectionneur Hotel. A five star service is provided for optimal professional working conditions.
- A warm and informal atmosphere: besides exploring good business opportunities, 3 days are also about really getting to know people and building relationships in a friendly atmosphere.
exhibitors (wine producers, wine merchants, coorperative cellars, sales agents…) of wine & spirits.
(importers, wholesalers, distributors) from the principal buying markets (Asia, Europe, North & South America…)
WWM GLOBAL 2019: 300 euros, including accomodation at the Collectionneur Hotel for the nights of February 7th, 8th and 9th, all meals scheduled in the program, organization of the convention and your personalized schedule of exhibitor meetings. Partial reimbursement of your trip
WWM GLOBAL 2019 + WINE PARIS package: 460 euros, including your WWM package plus your transfer from the Collectionneur Hotel to a **** category hotel close the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles exhibition center + VIP access badge to the Wine Paris exhibition + access to the VIP club & the VIP restaurant + free cloakroom service ; 3 hotel nights in Paris February 10th, 11th and 12th; free copy of the official Wine Paris participant catalogue. Partial reimbursement of your trip
Testimonies from previous editions
We found some great wines at the WWM Barcelona event which provided a convivial atmosphere with many opportunities to meet a wide range of producers under one roof. We will have no hesitation in returning next time.
David Gardener - Nickolls & Perks Ltd (United Kingdom)
Un grand merci pour l’organisation de la convention de Cannes. Nous avons déjà reçu un premier ordre de vin. Donc, les résultats sont déjà arrivés !
Chiara Martinotti de Cascina Gilli (Italie)
The organization was impeccable as in previous years. The location is very beautiful, elegant, and helps underline the importance of the event. The buyers have shown to be professional with a general interest in the wines offered by the members of our Association. The individual meeting schedule allows us, in addition to developing a potential business contact, to collect important information about the market belonging to the buyer with whom we are dealing. Furthermore, it presents the opportunity to talk with buyers coming from all over the world, granting a good view of how the wine market is evolving. After three investments we have noticed that it is very important to insist on attending ADHESION GROUP events because you become much more visible and identifiable to potential buyers, permitting to create that feeling you need to start a business relationship. Also this year some members of our consortium have already closed contracts with the companies present at World Wine Meeting and other negotiations are still ongoing. For us, Cannes and WWM remain a fixed appointment at the beginning of the year!
Enrico Zonin, Fattoria il Palagio – Consorzio Vinitalia (Italy)